Rebuilding Together Seattle offers an ongoing, unpaid internship program for individuals looking to acquire valuable hands-on experience in the nonprofit industry. Interns collaborate closely with the Rebuilding Together staff and contribute to many key projects relating to fundraising, events, marketing, programs, and outreach.
We are currently accepting applications for a Program and Development Internship. Please view the job description here for details and application instructions.
- Help facilitate the client application process, including conducting client interviews
- Help execute rebuilding day logistics, including project materials organization
- Assist with fundraising event preparations and logistics, social media, and marketing
- Solicit for in-kind donations for program and fundraising events
- Research and data organization for outreach, sponsors, and community grants
- Other administrative tasks such as answering the main phone line, filing, mailing projects, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and great organizational skills, always strives for quality work
- Strong aptitude for written and verbal communication (plus for grant writing experience!)
- Responsible, reliable, and a team player for our small office
- Patient and comfortable working with a diverse population
- Responds well to delegation and takes initiative with projects
- Has a great sense of humor