The Young Professionals Society
The Young Professionals Society (YPS) is a service organization of Rebuilding Together Seattle (RTS), geared toward young professionals (ages 21-39). YPS members support RTS through community outreach, fundraising, networking, and volunteering year round. YPS is led by a Leadership Team with the support of the RTS staff. YPS members participate in roughly 3 volunteer projects per year, including Spring Rebuilding Day (held on the last Saturday in April). YPS hosts its annual fundraiser, Sip & Support, in January.
BENEFITS OF INVOLVEMENT
- Opportunity to participate in community service events
- Gain quality experience within the non-profit industry; develop your “philanthropic career”
- Chance to meet new people who share similar interests
- Make career connections and share your professional talents
- Have a positive impact on a local non-profit organization
All ages are welcome to participate at YPS events. YPS members are encouraged to attend Sip & Support, volunteer at service projects, and make one annual contribution to Rebuilding Together Seattle.
YPS Leadership Team 2017